Tan Pant - Mint
Main: 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Elastane
Lining: 90% Recycled Polyester / 10% Elastane
- This piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric; both main fabric and lining.
- Main fabric is made from Econyl™, a 100% regenerative nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic.
- Lining was developed in-house using GRS certified recycled yarn and is exclusive to peony.
- Both main fabric and lining achieve Oeko Tex Standard 100, the highest certifiable standard for ensuring responsible use of chemicals during fabric construction.
- Exclusive in-house created Mint textile print.
- Soft cotton scalloping detail.
- Designed to be worn a little higher on the hips.
- Skimpy cut.