Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order as well as your shipping location.
- Freight on larger items, including artwork, will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information.
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Jai Vasicek Gallery will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel.
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. Generally speaking, your parcel will arrive within 2-3 working days from date of dispatch.
- We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
- For international shipping we use either Australia Post, TNT or DHL couriers depending on the size and nature of your item.
- Freight for large items, including artworks and framed prints, require tailored quotes. Before purchasing your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipments are sent unmounted and unframed unless arranged prior with a tailored shipping quote.
- Jai Vasicek Gallery cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order.
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value.
- If an order is refused by destination country, by no fault of our own, Jai Vasicek Gallery holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result.
- The purchaser holds responsibility for the tracking the shipment. Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Jai Vasicek Gallery. In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges for change of mind.
- Jai Vasicek Gallery will only offer a refund or exchange where the item ordered is faulty.
- Any issues with an order must be reported to us within 48hrs of receiving your parcel, with any returns to be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.
- All prints are handled with the utmost care when being placed into the industrial tubes or packaging. Once printed, the artist does not allow for any imperfections to be passed onto clients. Your print is very delicate and should only be removed from the packaging by a professional framer. Any creases or imperfections are not the responsibility of Jai Vasicek Gallery.
Where we are at fault we will cover any addition postage costs.
Any items being returned remain property of the purchaser until received by Jai Vasicek Gallery, so please ensure you package your return items appropriately.
- Jai Vasicek Gallery will not be held liable for any items damaged in return transit to us.