At J A I Gallery we aim to make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order as well as your shipping location
- Freight on larger items, including artwork, will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Jai Vasicek Gallery will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel
Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours. Please allow approximately 5-6 business days for standard delivery with Australia Post
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods.
- We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility
- For any tile enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. As stated on the product description all orders are dispatched within 2-3 weeks
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods
- For any print enquiries please contact email@example.com
We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.International Shipping
- For international shipping we use either Australia Post, TNT or DHL couriers depending on the size and nature of your item
- Once your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent to your email address
- All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure someone will be able to sign for delivery
- Freight for large items, including artworks and framed prints, require tailored quotes. Before purchasing your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipments are sent unmounted and unframed unless arranged prior with a tailored shipping quote
- Jai Vasicek Gallery cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value
- If an order is refused by a destination country, by no fault of our own, Jai Vasicek Gallery holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result
- The purchaser holds responsibility for tracking the shipment. Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Jai Vasicek Gallery. In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.