Terms & Conditions
Please note that at times of high traffic on our website, our inventory levels may be incorrect which could result in a double sale. In such an event, we will do our best to honour all sales, however, on occasion we may need to issue a full refund. We apologise in advance if this is the case and thank you for your understanding. Items held in your shopping cart are not reserved and may still be purchased by other customers. A sale is not final until payment has been processed and you have received a confirmation of your order. Jai Vasicek does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products or on any information provided on this the Jai Vasicek website. While we at Jai Vasicek Gallery strive to keep our website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing. Jai Vasicek, its employees, agents or contractors are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Jai Vasicek Gallery reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice. Please note that all images contained on the Jai Vasicek website remain the property of Jai Vasicek and cannot be used without prior written permission. If you wish to use any of our images please get in touch and if applicable we can provide you with the relevant material.
Shipping & Returns
At J A I Gallery we aim to make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order as well as your shipping location
- Freight on larger items, including artwork, will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Jai Vasicek Gallery will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel
Shipping Domestic - Tiles
Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours. Please allow approximately 5-6 business days for standard delivery with Australia Post
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods.
- We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility
- For any tile enquiries please contact email@example.com
Shipping Domestic - Prints
Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. As stated on the product description all orders are dispatched within 2-3 weeks
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods
- For any print enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
Please note our policy does not include sale items.
All change of heart returns must be returned in original saleable condition & must not be worn or damaged. Refunds will be made via the original method of purchase, minus the shipping. This offer extends to JAI online customers only - for items purchased from one of our stores please see the stores purchase policy.
You will be responsible for arranging to have the item (s) returned to us and for any costs incurred.
Returns must be shipped by trackable postal service, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that cannot be confirmed to have reached us. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- For international shipping we use either Australia Post, TNT or DHL couriers depending on the size and nature of your item
- Once your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent to your email address
- All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure someone will be able to sign for delivery
- Freight for large items, including artworks and framed prints, require tailored quotes. Before purchasing your item, please contact us at email@example.com
- International shipments are sent unmounted and unframed unless arranged prior with a tailored shipping quote
- Jai Vasicek Gallery cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value
- If an order is refused by a destination country, by no fault of our own, Jai Vasicek Gallery holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result
- The purchaser holds responsibility for tracking the shipment. Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Jai Vasicek Gallery. In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.
We reserve the right to place temporary hold or to cancel your order in the event we have reasonable grounds to believe it is fraudulent. In such circumstances we will attempt to contact you using the email address you provided at the time of booking and may request you to either provide further proof of identity before issuing your order. In the event we are not able to contact you or the information provided does not meet our minimum identification requirements, we may cancel your order with no liability whatsoever.
Changes & Cancellations to your Order
Please take your time whilst checking out via our website. Once your order has been placed we cannot edit, change or cancel. We thank you for your understanding. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Returns - J A I Gallery
We do not offer returns or exchanges for change of mind
All prints are handled with the utmost care when being placed into the industrial tubes or packaging. Once printed, the artist does not allow for any imperfections to be passed onto clients. Your print is very delicate and should only be removed from the packaging by a professional framer. Any creases or imperfections are not the responsibility of Jai Vasicek Gallery. Care instructions for handling the prints are clearly marked on the packaging and should be followed to ensure correct handling of fragile items
Where we are at fault we will cover any additional postage costs
Any items being returned remain property of the purchaser until received by Jai Vasicek Gallery, so please ensure you package your return items appropriately
Jai Vasicek Gallery will not be held liable for any items damaged in return transit to us
Please note, we are unable to refund or credit the cost of shipping
Faulty or Damaged Returns
Jai Vasicek Gallery will only offer a refund or exchange where the item ordered arrives faulty or damaged. So we are able to best assist you please email your issue, order number, images of the fault and a short description to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your parcel. Any faulty or damaged returns must be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.
Returns - J A I Port Douglas
In this instance that you change your mind about your purchase, Jai North will happily offer a gift card to the full amount excluding shipping costs. Cash refunds are only applicable on a case-by-case basis where Jai North is at fault. All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. All return requests (including damaged goods) must occur within 24 hours of receipt. Returns must be returned with tracking by 5 business days.
Jai North will not accept and returns when:
- A piece is not returned in its original conditions: used or damaged or not returned in appropriate packaging (e.g. tiles - bubble wrapped with fragile stickers)
- If the piece is custom made
- If the item is returned outside of the time frame stated above
- Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns for jewellery
- Please try on shoes on soft surfaces before wearing them. We will not accept shoe returns with sole markings or scratches. Ensure shoes are returned with their original packaging
Damaged Goods - J A I Port Douglas
In the rare instance that damage to goods occurs due to manufacturing fault, repair/exchange (inc. shipping) will be covered. If damage has occured due to personal wear and tear, mishandling or not caring for the product as per our instructions, replacement or exchange is not permitted. Please view our Care Guide to see how to care for your handmade goods.
- Items that have been marked down or are purchased during a promotional sale are eligible for store credit. Please note we are unable to refund or credit the cost of shipping. Credit is valid for twelve (12) months from date of issue.
- Promotional sales and discount codes may be changed or cancelled by the issuer at any time. Items purchased before or after period of sale code will not be eligible for the promotional discount.