A collective ode to nurturing the bonds of kin, inviting reflection and connection to those near and far. Embracing a heartwood base of warm Sandalwood, layered notes of fresh sunny Bergamot, essences of green Violet Leaf and festive Fir Needle.
Scent tone: Warm / Earthy / Complex
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Size: Net weight 300g / (10oz.)
Burn time: approx. 45-50 hours
Handmade in Australia
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.